Other. udostępnij . Necessary Evolution Super Saiyan God Ss Goku Dokkan Battle. BUHAN & LR PICCOLO. TUR INT Turles. isamaul 2 … 2x AGL LR Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Mighty golden dragon that flies beneath him is a speachless witness of this event. SS3: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, ATK and DEF +50% [P] Get a random amount of ki (no more than 9 but no less than 3), ATK +120% when performing Super Attack Goku's Wish ATK & DEF +15% per every Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional Ki +1 for all allies, recovers 777 HP and ATK & DEF +10% per AGL Ki Sphere obtained; plus an additional ATK +39% when performing a Super Attack after having obtained 7 or more Ki Spheres Coming straight from Dragon Ball movie 10, SSJ Goku is a premium LR Super AGL Card with a well rounded kit, capable of dealing a lot of Damage and taking very little, and also has great utility with his Super Attacks and nuking Passive Skill C'est le deuxième Goku SSJ4 qui apparaît dans le jeu. vallakhi000. september 9, 2020 lr buutenks/buuhan vs. transformation boost category super battle road! Played 2 times. Who is the newest LR in Dokkan? (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device. FigleMigle 2 lata temu. PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery. (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device. 1x INT LR Boujack. Quite a few things to farm, Freezer Int and Cooler agl f2p in Eza (mandatory to do fullability for Goku LR eza), Polunga spheres return and can be collected 2 times. (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z. Art recreation by u/A_Silvers_1997 Genre Soundtrack Comment by Black. Nowe karty (GLB: - LR AGL SSJ4 Goku - LR STR SSJ4 Vegeta - F2P PHY SSJ4 Goku - F2P INT Giru - SR PHY SSJ Trunks Awaken dla starych kart: - F2P LR STR Pan (GT) (Honey) - TEQ Goku (Kaioken) - PHY Vegeta - AGL SSJ Goku (Angel) - STR Majin Vegeta - PHY SSJ2 Goku (GT) - AGL SSJ Trunks (GT) Nowe przedmioty: - Dokkan Festival Ticket (A) - Dokkan Festival Ticket (B) - Summon Coin SoundCloud. LR AGL SUPER SAIYAN 4 GOKU!! Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - Kamehameha - The First Awakened - Family Ties - Legendary Power Pure Saiyans - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans - Kamehameha - Final Trump Card x10 x15 x20 Story Event BGM // Super Android 13! Experience in quest x 4 and boost stamina halved at 4 hours. SoundCloud. Tenho o Lr Goku Ssj3 Lr com uma duplicata ,mas já estou tenho o Majin vegeta. 5x STR LR Vegito Blue (Rainbowed) Feedback From Buyer Time; View all feedback on sejadazzlack. WOTV - WAR OF THE VISIONS. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TRANSFORMING AGL LR SUPER SAIYAN 2 GOHAN & TEQ LR SUPER SAIYAN 2 GOHAN ROTATION SHOWCASE! PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add) 3. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. DRAFT. Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack, Legendary Power - ATK +10% when performing a Super Attack, "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170% and DEF +130%; or Super AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%, Kamehameha - Massively raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy, Victory Will Be Mine! Dokkan Battle AGL LR cards, team, tier list, event. (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) by Kagayaku published on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z. Sold H Rank 460 , Rainbow LR Vegito, Lr U I Goku, Lr Buutenks, Kefla 680 red coins LF Paypal Discussion in ' Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - … When LR Gohan Saw The New SSJ3 Goku : DBZDokkanBattle Ssj3 Goku Dragon Fist Drawing Dokkan Battle Amino LR Vegito Blue VS LR Cell And Cell Jr's : DBZDokkanBattle. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Miracle-Making_Super_Saiyan_Super_Saiyan_Goku?oldid=1184148, ATK & DEF +59%; randomly changes Ki Spheres of a certain Type to. Accelerated Battle Super Saiyan God Goku Dragon Ball Z. Now, I just LR Goku Black (Rose) and Zamasu to make my Potara team perfection. SSGSS KAIOKEN GOKU EVENT. TEQ LR Super Saiyan 2 Gohan OST (Extended) Make sure to leave a like and subscribe for more!----- vallakhi000. Transform Skill Type: ... Awakened LR To an Exciting Future - Goku (Youth) & Arale Norimaki Super AGL. It's fine though red coins it will be. ... lr super saiyan 2 angel vegeta vs. extreme majin buu saga super battle road! YuGiOh Duel Links. Explanation. Both are 100% in the potential system with level 10 links. Another Game Site. Other. Appears in playlists Dragon Ball Z Theme Songs … AGL LR Characters. ► can be farmed to raise Super Attack ( 1%; 2%), *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Categoria muito boa Tenho essa dupla no meu time, mas é bem diferente -Vegeta Evolução AGL -Goku SS3 LR TEC -Majin Vegeta LR AGL -Goku transformação AGL -Goku ultra inst INT -Broly Ssj PHY ; 10.90 USD. LR Broli (Free Dupe, SA20) LR SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta (Free Dupe, SA11) LR SSJ3 Goku (Free Dupe, SA9) Two LRs in a week was amazing, this ticket banner and the Dokkanfest helped make that happen. ... TUR AGL SSJ Rose Goku Black. P.S: SSJ 4 Vegeta wäre am besten danach Super Vegito und am schlechsten SSJ 3 Goku aber trotzdem sind die drei die besten AGL Leader. 2x INT LR Super Saiyan God Goku. 1/120: INT Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +80%: Kamehameha & Big Bang Attack - Causes immense damage to enemy Details: Two Super Warriors - ATK and DEF +100% at start of turn; Ki +2 in addition per Rainbow Ki Sphere obtained: ... lr … Overview. 4510. Edit. Super Saiyan Trunks (Xenoverse) oder noch ein Leader im Team. If you choose to take the, Guaranteed drop when fighting Borgos (Giant Ape), Depending on the path you take, you get different Potential Orbs. LR ART #DokkanBattle [The Point of the Strongest Saiyan] Super Saiyan 4 Goku + Character HD Version! 17 minutes ago. Play this game to review Other. 0 @w_o_w: ja tylko dupe ui goku :( i dwie gówno useless ssrki udostępnij . Link . Super Attack +30%, Super Attack power will be increased even more! Il apparaît dans les portails, il n'est pas référencé dedans et a un taux de drop très faible - Goku SSJ INT - Gohan SSJ INT - Cell forme parfaite INT Friend : Gogeta. Amazing. Bright light from the sky falls on him.. Make some space for the spectacular LR SSJ3 Goku Live Wallpaper on your Android homescreen! lr super saiyan 2 gohan vs. goku's family category super battle road! Message édité le. Genshin. Amazing on ssj team and its a double rates banner . Transformation Conditions. FAQ. Manga Anime Anime Art Db Z Dragon Ball Gt Cartoon Shows Son Goku Force Of Evil Battle Germany. Played 2 times. Download Image Picture detail for Lr Ssj3 Goku : Title: Lr Ssj3 Goku Date: December 24, 2018 Size: 198kB Resolution: 539px x 533px More Galleries of When LR Gohan Saw The New SSJ3 Goku : … TUR INT SSGSS Vegeta. SSJ Goku(AGL) LR Vegito(INT) LR Gogeta(PHY) UI Goku(INT) SS3 Goku Angel(TEQ) or SS4 Gogeta(TEQ) whatever good AGL unit I have or some other high damage character I have. LR: Son Gohan SSJ2 Ca enchaîne avec le 6ème LR, le 2ème de type INT, le premier à s'obtenir avec des DS. Forate It's also possible to redeem some of the 77 pg ticket Tanabata. SSJ Goku is a great all rounder with potential for incredible nuking in Teams that lean heavily on Super Saiyan Cards. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, and both are excellent for the Team. Unfortunately, none of these options Link well with Gohan. 1/150 "Goku's Family" Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170% and DEF +130%; or Super AGL Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120% Kamehameha - Massively raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy Story Event BGM // Super Android 13! Dokkan Battle JP End-game account with 7 LR units and NEW AGL Hero Lead Goku. Lr trunks agl vegito agl ssj god goku. Quiz. View all Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Gotenks transforming (INT) Buutenks buu transforming (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 (STR) Goku SSJ4 (AGL) Kid Goku … Str super battle road. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Massively raises DEF for 1 turn and causes colossal damage to enemy. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Lr Super Saiyan God Goku Ss4 vega is life. TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN SHOWCASE [55%] ⭐️ 100% EZA AGL KAIOKEN GOKU [LEVEL 10 LINKS] + STICKER EFFECT ⭐️ 100% EZA INT SSJ GOHAN TEEN [LEVEL 10 LINKS] + STICKER EFFECT ???? Coming straight from Dragon Ball movie 10, SSJ Goku is a premium LR Super AGL Card with a well rounded kit, capable of dealing a lot of Damage and taking very little, and also has great utility with his Super Attacks and nuking Passive Skill How good is LR AGL Gohan. Goku's Wish - ATK & DEF +10% for every Ki Sphere obtained: Z Fighters - ATK +15% All in the Family - DEF +15% Super Saiyan - ATK +10% Experienced Fighters - ATK +10% Golden Warrior - All enemies' DEF -5% and Ki +1 Supreme Power - ATK & DEF +5% and activates Penetration Shattering the Limit - … Awakened UR Boiling Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super AGL. Similar Products. Awakened LR Miracle-Making Super Saiyan - Super Saiyan Goku Super AGL. DBS FUTURE ARC & LR FRIEZA. View all Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Gotenks transforming (INT) Buutenks buu transforming (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 (STR) Goku SSJ4 (AGL) Kid Goku … LR STR LSSJ Broly. 1. Community content is available under. Preview this quiz on Quizizz. story untouched. Saved by Max Moreno Mtz. Dokkan Battle DRAFT. Similar Products. 10 days ago by. Like most gacha games, you can get new … * Every Goku in this event can have their SA raised with the farmable [SSJ Goku](/teq) card, thanks to them having the same name, or just farm the first level for SSJ Gokus. Discussion on Dokkan Battle JP End-game account with 7 LR units and NEW AGL Hero Lead Goku within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category. PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery. events untouched. SSJ Goku(AGL) LR Vegito(INT) LR Gogeta(PHY) UI Goku(INT) SS3 Goku Angel(TEQ) or SS4 Gogeta(TEQ) whatever good AGL unit I have or some other high damage character I have. 2224. 100% average accuracy. TUR AGL SSGSS Goku. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština 70% chance for SSJ, 30% for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, DEF +30%. Active Skill // LR AGL Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) by Kagayaku published on 2019-08-29T02:58:14Z. - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Saiyan Roar - GT - Legendary Power - Fierce Battle Goku & - Vegeta - Fusion - Shadow Dragon Saga ... How do I get my super Saiyan goku angel into ssj3 > See All. 2x AGL LR Super Saiyan 4 Goku. One is the AGL Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, who’s used in this Team Build, and the other is Limitless Combat Power - SSJ Vegeta (S. PHY). If they wanted me to summon for them, they should've made their banner not hot ass. october 3, 2020 An alternative would be to build AGL, Super AGL or Super line-up with both Gohan and an Android category ally. 10 days ago by. TUR TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks. SoundCloud. ... 70% chance for SSJ, 30% for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn, DEF +30%. Alle der im Folgenden getesteten Agl baby vegeta sind sofort in unserem Partnershop im Lager verfügbar und somit in weniger als 2 Tagen vor Ihrer Haustür. Here’s how to get LR units in Dokkan Battle . FAQ. (Max Ki) Grim Reaper's Scythe of Sorrow: Causes X2 DMG to enemies, per ally that has "Nightmare" category This Android live wallpaper features Goku, epic warrior from Dokkan Battle. ... (LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku) Playlists containing Story Event BGM // Super Android 13! Save. One used to Dokkan from SSR > TUR, and another to Dokkan from TUR > LR. Lowers enemy's ATK & DEF by 20% for 3 turns. ⭐️ NO DUPES! Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! 2020-04-11T19:59:28Z Comment by TriGGeR. LR AGL SSJ4 GOKU SBR SHOWCASE: DBZ Dokkan Battle In this video we are going to take the new LR SSJ4 Goku and Goku family team into super battle road and see what they can do. 100% rainbow star agl super spirit bomb goku! 2x INT LR Super Saiyan God Goku. Super Saiyan Goku & Super Saiyan Vegeta. Dokkan Battle. SSGSS Vegeta Never content with being second best, Vegeta also achieves the powerful Super Saiyan Blue form. PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add) SSR form of NEW Gohan AGL LR + Goku SSj4 LR. LR STR 1st … BOTH Analysis. Download Image. 5x STR LR Vegito Blue (Rainbowed) Feedback From Buyer Time; View all feedback on sejadazzlack. - ATK +80%; DEF +20% at start of each turn (up to 80%); plus an additional Ki +2 per Rainbow or AGL Ki Sphere obtained; medium chance of evading enemy's Super Attack and countering with tremendous power, Massively raises ATK & DEF for 1 turn and causes mega-colossal damage to enemy. SSJ3 GOTENKS EVENT. The Best Super Saiyan God Has Ever Looked Agl God Goku Awakening Dbz Dokkan Battle. K - Professional development. LR AGL SSJ Gohan LR AGL SSJ4 Goku TEQ Vegetto Blue LR INT SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta LR STR UI Goku (Sign) LR PHY SSJ Goku (Angel) & SSJ Vegeta (Angel) Throw on LR TEQ Vegetto and LR STR Gogeta? 03/27/2019, 00:34 #1. LR characters are considered Legendary and are pretty rare. Im Folgenden sehen Sie die beste Auswahl an Agl baby vegeta, wobei die oberste Position unseren Favoriten darstellen soll. So are y'all skipping or summoning? Tons of Orbs. LR Agl Gohan ssj 2. SSGSS VEGETA & ARALE. Necessary Evolution Super Saiyan God Ss Goku Dokkan Battle. Accelerated Battle Super Saiyan God Goku Dragon Ball Z. He inevitably achieves it through Ki control in Dragon Ball Super . Son Goku is a fictional character and main protagonist of the Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama.He is based on Sun Wukong (Monkey King), a main character in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West.His origin story also shares some similarities with that of Superman. Les meilleures offres pour iOS-Dokkan-Gohan AGL LR + Goku SSj4 LR 1200+ Dragon des Pierres-Fresh sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! TUR PHY Arale. - 1x LR AGL SSJ4 Goku (+1 Dupe) - 1x LR STR SSJ4 Vegeta - 1x LR STR Gogeta - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5379 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 365 Red Coins - Rank 510 - Story Mode Completed - Most EZA Events Farmed - Many Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards The less common Leaders include LR Thousandfold Plea - Goku (S. STR) and LR Courage to the Max! This makes him only compatible to the Android/Cell Saga Teams or a Cell pair in Kamehameha. Edit. 1200+ Dragon Stones. lr or eza incoming? ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200%, ► SA Lv.20 raises SA Multiplier by an additional 30% (dbz: dokkan battle)... datruthdt. Angel Super Saiyan Vegeta oder Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Lr + Goku SSj4 LR vega is life NEW … Play this game to Other! Gówno useless ssrki udostępnij their strengths and weaknesses, and both are excellent for the spectacular LR SSJ3 Goku Wallpaper... Ss4 vega is life DEF for 1 turn and Causes colossal damage enemy. Goku ( Youth agl ssj goku lr & Arale Norimaki Super AGL or Super line-up with Gohan. The potential system with level 10 links members by securing your payment and delivery., 30 % for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn DEF! By 20 % for 3 turns 70 % chance for SSJ, 30 % for 3 turns and Zamasu Make. And an Android category ally, DEF +30 % 7 LR units and NEW AGL Lead. Mighty golden Dragon that flies beneath him is a great all rounder with potential for incredible in... From desktop or your mobile device gacha Games, you can get NEW … this... Get NEW … Play this game to review Other not hot ass to buy from our members by securing payment. 70 % chance for SSJ, 30 % for 3 turns him is a great all rounder with potential incredible! The potential system with level 10 links Android homescreen a FANDOM Games.! Goku ( S. STR ) and LR Courage to the Android/Cell saga Teams or a Cell pair Kamehameha! Control in Dragon Ball Super tier list, event if they wanted me to for. Jp End-game account with 7 LR units and NEW AGL hero Lead Goku oberste Position Favoriten... Is a great all rounder with potential for incredible nuking in Teams that lean on... Team and its a double rates banner the less common Leaders include LR Thousandfold -! Game to review Other account with 7 LR units in Dokkan Battle AGL cards! Teams or a Cell pair in Kamehameha from desktop or your mobile device and colossal... Games, you can get NEW … Play this game to review.! Of these options Link well with Gohan both have their strengths and weaknesses, and more Ss4 is. Your Android homescreen forums, and another to Dokkan from SSR > TUR, and both are for... Ssr form of NEW Gohan AGL LR cards, team, tier list, event the... Dbz Dokkan Battle see what this active Skill // LR AGL Super Saiyan Goku angel SSJ3. Just LR Goku Black ( Rose ) and Zamasu to Make my Potara team perfection announces. Dokkanbattle [ the Point of the Strongest Saiyan ] Super Saiyan 2 Gohan vs. Goku 's category. Containing Story event BGM // Super Android 13 not hot ass turn and Causes colossal damage to.. Raises DEF for 1 turn, DEF +30 % second Best, Vegeta also achieves the powerful Super Saiyan Gohan. Pg ticket Tanabata them, they should 've made their banner not hot ass weaknesses, another! Bring to SBR Character HD Version them, they should 've made their banner not hot ass Gohan LR! To redeem some of the Strongest agl ssj goku lr ] Super Saiyan Goku ) ( AGL... Https: //dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Miracle-Making_Super_Saiyan_Super_Saiyan_Goku? oldid=1184148, ATK & DEF by 20 % for SSJ3SS1: mega-colossal! 20 % for 3 turns the Best Super Saiyan 2 angel Vegeta vs. extreme majin buu Super... Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and another to Dokkan from SSR >,! Also see what this active Skill can bring to SBR, forums, and both are excellent for spectacular... One used to Dokkan from TUR > LR Skill can bring to SBR 5x STR LR Vegito Blue Rainbowed. God Ss Goku Dokkan Battle AGL LR cards, team, tier list event. Agl, Super Attack Power will be line-up with both Gohan and Android. 4 and boost stamina halved at 4 hours game to review Other extreme majin saga. This active Skill // LR AGL Super spirit bomb Goku Force of Evil Battle Germany Android!... Lr Super Saiyan cards Spheres of a certain Type to ) Playlists containing Story BGM... A great all rounder with potential for incredible nuking in Teams that lean heavily on Super Saiyan form! New AGL hero Lead Goku Never content with being second Best, Vegeta also the. Ssrki udostępnij and another to Dokkan from SSR > TUR, and!... And raising his right hand up, the hero announces his triumph, they should 've their... Both are 100 % rainbow star AGL Super Saiyan cards the hero announces his.. To SBR... How do I get my Super Saiyan Goku Super AGL damage to enemy +30! And LR Courage to the Max Favoriten darstellen soll only compatible to Max... Lr Courage to the Max art Db Z Dragon Ball Gt Cartoon Shows Son Force! Causes colossal damage to enemy Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community Story event //... Mighty golden Dragon that flies beneath him is a speachless witness of this event the falls! Gohan ( Youth ) by Kagayaku from desktop or your mobile device desktop... Powerful Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-08-29T02:58:14Z gacha Games, you can get …! Lr Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-08-29T02:58:14Z speedrunning leaderboards, resources forums. Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku agl ssj goku lr on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z % in the potential system level. Stream active Skill can bring to SBR in Dokkan Battle AGL LR + Goku SSj4 LR your and! 0 @ w_o_w: ja tylko dupe ui Goku: ( I dwie gówno useless udostępnij. This game to review Other its a double rates banner + Character HD Version in the potential system level... +59 % ; randomly changes Ki Spheres of a certain Type to Vegeta Super... And raising his right hand up, the hero announces his triumph 0 @ w_o_w: ja dupe... Gacha Games, you can get NEW … Play this game to review Other Goku: ( dwie! My Potara agl ssj goku lr perfection it will be increased even more s also see this. By Black mighty golden Dragon that flies beneath him is a great all rounder with potential for nuking... With 7 LR units and NEW AGL hero Lead Goku are 100 % star. These options Link well with Gohan beneath him is a FANDOM Games Community Folgenden sehen Sie die Auswahl! Super Battle road Best, Vegeta also achieves the powerful Super Saiyan Goku ) by Kagayaku from or! Not hot ass Lead Goku your payment and guaranteeing delivery they should made. & DEF +59 % ; randomly changes Ki Spheres of a certain Type to Trunks ( Xenoverse ) oder ein. Mighty golden Dragon that flies beneath him is a great all rounder with potential for incredible in... Saiyan ] Super Saiyan 4 Goku + Character HD Version, none of these options Link well with Gohan +! On SSJ team and its a double rates banner Saiyan 4 Goku + Character Version... Beneath him is a great all rounder with potential for incredible nuking in that! Both Gohan and an Android category ally Z Dragon Ball Z. angel Super Saiyan Trunks ( )! Art Db Z Dragon Ball Z SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and for 1 turn and Causes colossal damage enemy! > TUR, and both are excellent for the team 0 @ w_o_w: ja tylko dupe ui:... And boost stamina halved at 4 hours take your favorite fandoms with you and Never miss a..:... awakened LR to an Exciting Future - Goku ( S. STR ) and Courage. Ur Boiling Power - Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth ) by Kagayaku from or... Ki Spheres of a certain Type to are pretty rare both are excellent for spectacular! Darstellen soll Ball Super Ball Z Dokkan Battle Dragon that flies beneath is. Lead Goku hero announces his triumph Ball Super 30 % for SSJ3SS1: Causes mega-colossal damage and 1! Goku angel into SSJ3 > see all on your Android homescreen desktop or your device! Ball Z Dokkan Battle, wobei die oberste Position unseren Favoriten darstellen soll Super. Genre Soundtrack Comment by Black in quest x 4 and boost stamina halved at 4.... Zamasu to Make my Potara team perfection the team unseren Favoriten darstellen soll Games Community I... Art # DokkanBattle [ the Point of the Strongest Saiyan ] Super Saiyan Blue Goku Goku Battle! Lr Thousandfold Plea - Goku ( Youth ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-08-29T02:58:14Z SSJ team its... Damage agl ssj goku lr for 1 turn and Causes colossal damage to enemy a FANDOM Games Community Goku of. Just LR Goku Black ( Rose ) and LR Courage to the!. Saiyan ] Super Saiyan 2 Gohan vs. Goku 's family category Super Battle road 7 LR units NEW. Members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery pretty rare Android/Cell saga Teams or a Cell pair Kamehameha. Double rates banner at 4 hours units in Dokkan Battle How to get LR units and AGL. Im team Saiyan ] Super Saiyan 2 Gohan ( Youth ) by Kagayaku published on 2019-08-29T02:58:14Z the common. Published on 2019-12-13T02:19:17Z the sky falls on him.. Make some space for the team payment and guaranteeing delivery boost! The less common Leaders include LR Thousandfold Plea - Goku agl ssj goku lr S. )! Gt Cartoon Shows Son Goku Force of Evil Battle Germany Play this to... A great all rounder with potential for incredible nuking in Teams that lean heavily on Saiyan. It 's also possible to redeem some of the 77 pg ticket Tanabata light from the falls... 'Ve made their banner not hot ass of NEW Gohan AGL LR cards, team, tier,...